1/27/10

Stuck here posting

I'm sittin here, in a freind's house, with nothing to do but post to you people. Am I a loser or what? I know i'm supposed to be doing stuff for history fair, but what fun is that? NONE!
I've got something! Lately I've writing a story. It's not that good, but I'm trying to make the best of it. It is about a kid who is half vampire and half werewolf. Being both vampire and werewolf, it cancels out each other's weaknesses, and add to his strengths. In the story there is a prophecy that says that he will either bring peace to vampires and werewolfs or enslave them. If you have any ideas of how to make this story better, or give some suggestions feel free to leave a comment. Ice Man out. Post Later.

1 comment:

ZERO3124 said...

I think your idea story is very nice.